Story by Deniz Yilmaz




It happened in Melbourne, Australia. I was wandering about, between the skyscrapers. I loved that city : everything was perfect. It was sunny, everybody was happy. I had never been so happy in my life. But at one moment, something happened. Everybody started yelling, I didn’t understand what was going on. I looked up and saw something very big. It was just like a UFO but bigger, not two or three times bigger, more than a  hundred times! It was just like what happens in Marvel or DC films. I was walking thirty seconds before, but then, I didn’t know what to do. In films, everybody was trying to escape, but they were never reaching their objective : to survive. So I didn’t run and I went through the destroyer. I saw women crying with their babies in their arms, I had to save them. I had never seen anything like this in real life. I just stole a jetpack from a store whose door was open and I flew through the UFO. I entered  by an open door and saw plenty of aliens. I attacked all of them and killed them. Now the UFO was in my control. I stopped shooting. I became a hero.

Popular posts from this blog

A scary story, by Ada C.